At Hannah's all floral preservations start the same way.
- Our First step is to photograph the flowers as they have arrived and to catalog them.
- We are very attentive to their conditions and will move forward in preservations after they have been cared for. Many times they need to be cleaned and hydrated.
- Your shop landing page will be updated with the note of preservation so you will know which customers we are completing preservations for.
- Once the flowers are in good shape we send them to the presses or to the drying bins. Each flower variety requires different drying care. This process typically takes about 30 days.
- After the flowers are dry, they will be ready to go into the chosen keepsake or resin molds.
- From here they are designed and ready to ship out or if they are resin, they are casted.
- Resin takes longer than pressed and dried flowers because of the casting process
- Casting consists of several steps. Drying, designing, casting, sanding, finishing
- Once order is complete, customer is contacted for final payment if it has not been made which will include shipping costs and tax.
- Order is shipped out, tracking number is emailed to client
- Your shop is alerted to a finished order with a copy of the payment log and your expected income. Partner checks are mailed out on the last Friday of the month.